“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.”
~ Anatole France
The DARling was created by Dharamsala Animal Rescue, by and for animal lovers. Our mission is to bring attention to the plight of animals in need around the world through inspirational and informative stories…because life is better with animals.
To help us spread the word, please send us articles, videos, or photos that you like for us to publish on our site. Before you submit, please note the following:
- Articles must be 600 to 800 words and be written in either your voice or the voice of an animal.
- The tone can be inspirational, humorous, or informative.
- Please send personal photos to go along with your article but make sure they are separate from the text doc.
- Include a bio of two to four sentences and any links you would like to share. (Social Media, personal blog, company, etc).
- Include a headshot for your bio.
Once your article is published, please help us spread the word by sharing it on social media and emailing to your friends and family. The more views we get, the greater the benefit for the stray animals of Dharamsala.
Ready to submit? Email email@example.com with blog submission, and all items requested above. Note, please make sure photos are sent separately and not embedded in the word document.
Guest Posts for Advertisers? Each post is a $20 donation that goes directly to our work with street dogs. Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with GUEST POST in the subject. Please include all items requested. We require payment once the link is live. Note, please make sure photos are sent separately and not embedded in the word document.
PLEASE NOTE – We do not accept CBD or THC articles. All guests post must be relevant to our content. Turn around times are dependent on our Editor’s availability.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE: We are a nonprofit and this is NOT our main business. Turn around times may be longer than expected. Please be patient.